Come be a part of the innovative team who puts designers-first. Headquartered in Irvine, California, The House of Joshua is an artful design studio that creates compelling architectural products exclusively for interior designers. Join us in bringing unique, high performance luxury vinyl tile flooring to the masses.
Our success is based in large part by our passion for art, quality design, innovation, creativity, and the diversity in our workforce. We value your spirit to thrive, to grow within the company, to take charge and collaborate to overcome the day-to-day challenges that you will own. We are fiercely strong when we work together and we strive to make sure all our successes are shared.
NOTE: The House of Joshua is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Independent Commercial Sales Representative
This individual will be representing and selling our commercial flooring line, the Chevron Collection, to flooring contractors, commercial property management firms and architectural designers. Highly motivated, this person must be willing to work independently and be able to support our business needs in a timely and effective manner. This is strictly a commission-based contract position and will be paid based on confirmed sales. Three or more years of commercial flooring sales experience is required.
• HS Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, design, or general business is preferred
• 3+ years experience in a related sales background with focus on commercial flooring sales preferred
• Detailed knowledge of flooring marketplace and understand the competitive landscape for flooring industry
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a work in a team environment
• Strong ability to effectively communicate with customers and speak design language comfortably
• Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly and create interim solutions whenever needed, all in a rapidly changing work environment
• Computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to travel
• Ability to physically and mentally perform essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation